In 1917, she went to New York and discovered the first beauty salons: she decided to devote herself to women's beauty, which began in 1920 in Paris. It was the vision of our founder Nadia Payot and her ambition to bring women well-being and confidence, to emancipate them and reveal their beauty by developing skin care products. She bought beeswax, cut flower distillates, Tyrolean sulphur oil, camphor and whiting from the herbalist and created the Golden Rays make-up remover, the softening Cream No. 2, the anti-blemish Grey Paste, Nutricia, etc. In 1925, she moved to rue de Richepance and created her first institute, training those who would become the future "beauticians".